Configuring your phone to access Mobilus Notifications even when the device is locked.
With an Android device:
- From the start screen, slide your finger up or down to display the applications.
- Press on Settings.
- Press Lock Screen and Security.
- Press on Display all notifications.
With an Apple device:
- Press on the Settings > Notifications.
- Press on the Mobilus App.
- Allow notifications: display notifications for the selected app;
- Sounds: configure your notifications so there's sound to notify you of a notification;
- Show on Lock Screen: activate this functionality in order to display the app's notifications on the device's lock screen;
- Show in History: displays older notifications for the selected app;
- Show as Banners: choose how the notifications will display. Select Temporary so that the notification briefly appears. If you wish for the notification to display until you view them, select Persistent.