This report displays the list of completed orders for one or more couriers and a date(s) of your choosing.
How to generate the report
- Under the Report tab
- Select the time period
- If necessary, check the Extra distance box: Highlights orders that surpass the entered distance and summarises them at the bottom of the report.
- Exclude apartments for identical addresses: Orders delivered to identical addresses within 5 minutes are accounted for and displayed at the bottom of the report. This option gives you the choice to add or not the apartment number.
- Includes client's signatures: An additional column which displays the orders' signature.
- Select the courier(s)
- Click on Generate report
- Report date
- Selected courier(s)
- A grey line means that the courier went to the same address twice within five minutes
- A yellow line means that a delivery was delivered at a distance greater than entered distance
- Trips: total number of deliveries. If a customer is not available, going the same address twice will count as 2 trips
- Identical addresses: number of orders delivered at the same address within five minutes
- Extra distances (orders): Number of orders exceeding the entered distance
- Extra distances (km): Distance exceeding the entered distance
- Urgent orders: Number of urgent orders with the Urgent tag