This report presents the list of all trips made by the delivery person (s) for the period and the selected deliverer(s).
Prefer to use the new reports. They are intended to replace the other version.
Generate the trip summary
- Go to reports tabs.
- Chose 'Trip Summary'.
- Select the desired date range: maximum 31 days.
- Click on to display the report.
- Trips : deliveries or pick-ups
- Identical addresses : number of orders or pickups delivered to the same address within 5 minutes
- Urgent orders : number of orders with the tag 'Urgent'
- Distance extra :
- Choose the minimum and maximum distances in kilometers.
- Display of the number of orders respecting the removal conditions.
- Display of the sum of kilometers traveled respecting the conditions of distances.
Display of the number of deliveries / pickups per label.
- Gray highlight: represents a trip to the same address within 5 minutes.
- Yellow box: represents an order delivered at a distance greater than the additional distance if specified.
- Compressed: merges name and address columns.
If filters are activated: for some columns it is possible to filter the values to display. Just enter the desired text and the display is automatically updated.
To activate the filters click on the Filters button at the top of the page.
Click on top right settings button:
To display more information on the screen it is possible to hide the menu on the left by clicking on this button at the top left.
The trip report allows you to check all the trips made by the delivery person. You can therefore check, for example, that customers' time constraints are respected or that all journeys are well optimized.
You can also control the time between the acceptance of an order and the delivery time.
Thanks to the time constraints you can evaluate the deliveries by sector.