The Order page is the default page when loading the mobile app. It is composed of three sections:
- Menu and order actions
- Menu button
- List of actions for orders
- List of orders
1 - Action buttons
- Multiple selection: couriers can select more than one order at once
- Map view: displays the orders on a map
- Manual reorganization: couriers can manually reorganize the orders' delivery sequence, please refer to Schedule
- Route optimization: reorganizes the courier's route via an algorithm, please refer to Schedule
- Organization grouping: couriers can group orders by organization, please refer to Grouping
- Sort: couriers can sort the orders using a variety of criteria
- Filters: couriers can filter the orders using a variety of criteria
2 - List of orders
Displays the list of orders for the selected status (one of three tabs at the bottom of the screen). This list can be grouped by organization.
Filters, sort and organization grouping will impact the displayed orders and are independent by status. For example, sorting orders when looking at the Ready status will not be reflected in the other statuses (Returning or On The Way).
3 - Order details
Delivery order (once a courier has taken ownership), please refer to Schedule.
- Sequence number
- Customer name
- Amount to collect
- Average delivery time for recurring orders. (Route optimization must be activated and used).
- Time elapsed since the courier took ownership
- Preferred time of delivery (will appear only if a preferred time of delivery has been specified)
- Delivery address
- Order and/or customer tags
4 - Status
The app has three different lists of orders a.k.a. statuses:
- Ready: Orders ready to be taken by a courier
- Returning: Orders on the way back to the merchant (pickups or failed deliveries)
- On the way: Courier on the way to the customer for either a delivery or pick up.
- Logged account along with sign out option
- Courier services: for Administrators only
- History: list of completed orders for the current day
- Reports : travel and cash report
- Notifications: notification history
- Settings: various settings for the mobile app
- Diagnostic: status of the mobile app
- Help: help page
- Force retrieval: forces the app to retrieve current orders from the servers, please refer to App Synchronisation.
- Sign out
- Real time server connection status