The Orders tab is selected by default when you open Mobilus.
The blue strip at the top of your screen provides access to the various tabs:
- Orders: Gives you access to the orders of the day
- Dashboard: Facilitates decision making with different statistics
- Customer: Your customer database
- Reports: Allows you to generate different reports and to view a summary of the day’s activities
- Notifications: Access to in-app notifications from Courier.
- Profile : Read more about the profile menue here.
- Calendar: The date picker lets you view the history of a particular date, or prepare orders for a future date.
By default, you will be shown the current date.
- 5 to 7 Day View: Allows to see 5 or 7 days in the past or in the future.
- Map View: The map view locates your Courier in real time.
The menu on the left allows you to follow the orders according to various statuses, in real time:
- Ready for Delivery: The Order was entered into the system and ready to be picked up by the Courier at the Pharmacy . When a recurring order is processed by the Pharmacy (from the Action Required tab), it will appear here. This tab corresponds to the Courier’s order basket and thus the orders the Courier will take on the road. Using the mobile app, confirm their orders and take charge of them.
- On its Way: These are the Orders the driver confirmed they would take and that are now in the car, on the road.
- Completed: Once arrived at the customer’s, the Courier confirms the delivery and the order then moves into the Completed
- Back to Store: This status concerns the following cases:
- The order could not be delivered to the customer
- Pickup that is on its way to the Pharmacy
- Transfer between pharmacies that is on its way to the Pharmacy
- Once back, using the mobile application, the deliveryman confirms that the Order was returned to the Pharmacy . The Order will automatically move into the Action Required
- Action Required: Orders or Pickups that must be processed by the Pharmacy . This tab contains the recurring orders that were already scheduled in your system. Learn more about recurring orders here.
- Cancelled: Cancelled Orders or Pickups.
To find an order quickly, use the search tool and search per customer. By typing the first three letters of the last name, you will be able to quickly access the Order you are looking for.