To set up the Client notifications, click on the menu on the top right corner > Configuration > System Settings.
This will send a notification to the client once a courier takes ownership of his order.
The notification can be sent by text message or automated call.
- Configuration of the notification to send to a customer :
- No notification
- SMS: a notification by text message will be sent to the cellphone number of the client if a cellphone number is present
- Automated call: An automated phone call will be placed to the first phone number found in the client's profile
- SMS and automated call: a text message will be sent and a call will be placed
- SMS if cellphone number is present, otherwise an automated call: if a cellphone number is present, a text message will be sent, otherwise an automated call will be placed
- Do not notify the customer (by the chosen method) if a delivery period has been entered for the order
- Content of the SMS sent to the customer when the courier takes ownership of the order
- Content of the automated call sent to the customer when the courier take ownership of the order
- Test the message: Input a phone number in order to test the automated message