General Overview of the New Order Window
The New Order form is divided in two parts:
The left-hand side is the Customer information:
- First and last name
- Phone number(s)
- Customer address(es) and delivery address (if the client has multiple addresses)
- Customer notes
- Customer tags (click on the required tags)
- Autorized recipients
When creating an initial order for a new client, his information will automatically be saved.
For subsequent orders, it is possible to search the client by their last name.
All changes done in orders will be replicated in the customer profile.
The right-hand side is the Order information:
- Type of order
- Delivery: parcel to deliver
- Pick-up: parcel to pick up
- Delivery date
- Order frequency
- Recurring: select the order's recurrency if needed
- Preferred time of delivery: If the customer is only available at a certain time to receive the delivery
- Amount due: No need for period or comma as it is added automatically
- Order notes: For this order only
- Employee code
- Order tags (click on the required tags)
We strongly recommend using addresses suggested by Mobilus. These suggestions are geolocalized, and will avoid typos and will help the drivers.